m2oDevotionals

Tuesday 28 October 2014

[Tuesday's Devotional] - God is always there

Where can I go from your spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there;

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

Even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139: 7-10 [NIV]

 

Have you ever tried to hide from God because you have been too scared or too ashamed?

Well the good news is that we can’t flee from God because He is always there and He is holding onto us tightly.  We have the decision to hold onto Him tightly back or to wriggle out and try and do things in our own strength.

 

We might try and hide but God is on our case.  He promises to always be there because He loves us so much and has an amazing plan for us.

 

Are you trying to hide from God today?  Maybe God is saying ‘Come with me, my child, for you have nothing to fear, I am here for you.’

 

Precious Father, thank you that you are always there for me.  May I know your presence in my life and feel your hand holding me fast. Amen

 

Heidi Timms

No comments:

Post a Comment