m2oDevotionals

Thursday 30 October 2014

[Thursday's Devotional] - God made Me

For you created my inner most being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful.  I know it full well.

My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be

How precious are your thoughts God! How vast is the sum of them!

Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand – when I wake, I am still with you.

Psalm 139: 13-18 [NIV]

 

Did you have a happy childhood?  Or was it scarred and full of painful memories?

Whatever experience we have had, these words from Psalm 139 beautifully show Gods heart for each one of us.  It is such an amazing revelation to know we are created by a loving, heavenly Father. We are NO mistake, God planned for us to be here at this moment, for this time on earth.

When we begin to understand Gods love and heart for us, we can begin to give our childhood to Him, good or bad and know that His love for us was always there.

 

My Father, thank you that you created me and you knew me right from my beginning. May I really understand that love today and give you my memories of childhood.  May I know you as my true Father God.  Amen

 

Heidi Timms

No comments:

Post a Comment